Sunday, October 3, 2010

days after my wrist/hand surgery

my hand is doing pretty good, pain is much less in it, and able to use my fingers more.  

The rest of my however, especially the right shoulder and my back, are in worse shape.  The struggle I had using the "handicapped" restroom that really WASN'T set up right for transferring from a wheel chair, is harder to get over.  The stiffness and pain are less, but the restrictions on my movement and the pain are still great. I could barely get out of bed this morning, took more pain meds than I like to enable me to move without tears...

When day surgery called to check on me, they not only asked about my hand, but about my shoulder because they KNOW that it is the hospital's fault I re-injured it.

hurting sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment