Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And yet again

Yesterday I didn't want or feel like talking about pain.  I do get so damned tired of even thinking about it, yet when you are in pain 24/7 it is practically an impossibility to not think about it.  

Woke up yesterday feeling like I had been beat on in the night.  Typical.  :(   Also had several other things going on, part of IBS and lactose intolerance I am not EVEN going to get into here! lol   

Today wasn't as bad in many ways, thank goodness!  I had rescheduled my doc appointment till today, so I was able to make my pre-op appointment, I am approved as long as my blood tests are ok.   

Sitting here now with a heating pad on my neck and shoulder, same blasted shoulder that woke me up last night from the pain.  

Hoping y'all are having better days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment