Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bouncing Barometrics!!!

Ok, it is my thought that it isn't low or high barometric pressure that makes pain worse, it is CHANGING barometric pressure!!!

Because I can be ok on days when the barometer is high, and ok on days when it is low, but when it is changing or worse, bouncing up and down throughout the day, I feel like I am going to dissolve into a puddle of pain!!!  

The barometric pressure is 30.08 and falling... again. 
******************************************************************************

That was this morning, it is now nearly 4pm and the barometer is holding steady at 30.0 and my pain is staying at a somewhat manageable place.   
 *************************************************************************
8:15, pain increasing and yep, barometer 30.05 & is rising again... 
******************************************************************************
Barometer didn't bounce quite so much today, until this afternoon, went up, then back down some and I really felt it in my arms, could NOT lift my arm up or reach out for anything, a sharp pain would shoot from shoulder  into my upper arm and I would feel something locking up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment