Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Low pain day part 2

Well, I have made it through most of my day!  The lidoderm all the way up my arm has helped, although nothing totally takes away the pain, and still took  my pain pills, cause, still have all my other pains going on!  

I was able to do somethings, made ratatouille, so much cutting!!!  I was afraid I wouldn't be able to finish getting everything cut, much less in the pot to cook!  Thankfully my home aid was here, and with her help I was able to get it all in the pot and cooking, but three quarters of the way done, my arm got weaker and weaker, back started aching worse, and then I couldn't lift my right arm above my chest, hard to cook that way :(  

But it was a success!  I changed the recipe some, and found others I think will be better for next time, yeah, you can't keep me down pain!  But no more chopping for today!lol   and maybe not tomorrow... we shall see.  

Wishing everyone pain free days!

No comments:

Post a Comment