Sunday, September 12, 2010

rain rain go away...

As those of you who suffer from many pains know, when it rains, it hurts!!!  We have had rain on and off (Mostly ON) for over a week  now.  The pain in my right upper arm is killing me.  I put a half a lidoderm patch on it ( stick on patch that has lidocaine in it), took a whole pain pill, and STILL it HURTS.  

What happened to my sunshine???   I could use some sunshine, it helps ease my pain some when I can sit out in the hot sun, especially with it hitting my arm, shoulders and back. (yes I use a heating pad, it helps, but not as much).  

Neck is also still stiff and sore, heating pad eases it some, but as soon as I take the pad off and it cools down it is as bad as before.  

Wishing everyone sunny pain free days!

No comments:

Post a Comment